ant-user mailing list archives

From Markus Kramer <Markus.Kra...@mpi.nl>
Subject Re: OS-specific execution of any element requested
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:55:55 GMT
Matt,
this sounds wonderful, trouble is that the unless attribute is not allowed for
things like paths:
    <classpath refid="extpacElan" unless="${onWindows}" />
brakes Ant.
My proposal would be to have the unless (and the if) attribute allowed on
*any* Ant element.
This is more flexible than my first proposal to have an "os" attribute.
Trouble is, that "if" attributes are not allowed everywhere.
I even don't know where they are allowed.

All of you, have a nice weekend.
Markus