ant-user mailing list archives

From "P. Fleury" <fle...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject fileset from a set of dir given in comma-sep. list
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:33:00 GMT
Hello,

I have tried to find trhe answer to my problem in the FAQ, on JGuru, but
did not find anything in the doc either. I have a property containing a
list of directories separated by commas.
What I would like is to have the fileset of all files in the 'jar'
directory of this list of directories. I'll illustrate

list: "dir1,dir3"

Actual dirtree:
project/
   dir1/
     jar
   dir2/
     jar
   dir3/
     jar

I would like the list of all *.jar files which are in the jar sub-dirs
from the dirs given in the list, i.e. the files 'dir1/jar/*.jar' and
'dir3/jar/*.jar' I just can't get the proper combination of
fileset/dirset/patternset to get this one right. Anyone can help me ?

Is there a Ant Cookbook somewhere ? (paperform is fine too)

thanks,
--Pascal