ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Building Ant 1.5 - junit classes aren't compiled.
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:49:39 GMT
Was there a junit.jar present in the source download?

Ant happily builds successfully when its dependencies are not present
and excludes them from compilation.  Make sure there is a junit.jar in
lib/optional.  Be aware that many other optional tasks will not build
into optional.jar either, unless those dependencies area available at
build time.

	Erik