ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: running processes in the backgound
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:49:03 GMT
Rosmon_Sidhik@i2.com wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm using the following target to start the weblogic and once it is up to
> start the background processes. This is being run on an NT4 machine.
>
> Any guesses as to why it is happening...??

Not really. What I would suggest is that you generate a thread dump to see
which thread are still active. It may help you to see if one of your tasks
is still running.

You can also put in <echo> tasks at the completion of the various <parallel>
structures and <target> blocks to see where things are hanging up.

Conor