ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.5 and Intellij/IDEA
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:18:57 GMT
To use Ant 1.5 I just copy in ant.jar and optional.jar to IDEA's lib
directory and Ant 1.5 is then "installed".

As for double-clicking build errors - I have mixed results with that.
Sometimes it works for me, other times it does not.  I still have not
gotten IDEA to be perfect with Ant, but it does a very nice job overall.
  I still fight with classpath issues and end up having to put my IDEA
project classpath into my Ant classpath (the checkbox on the Ant
settings) - but that can lead to command-line builds breaking if folks
are not careful.  Anyone have any advice on IDEA/Ant classpath and how
they work with it to get things working well?

	Erik