ant-user mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof <mart...@kruithof.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Difficulties with the Ant javadoc task
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:41:44 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:
> Sure, it would turn around the issue, but the point remains that Javadocs
> normally copies **/doc-files/** automatically, so why doesn't it do it in
> this case, when a single source file is excluded??? Might be a bug??? --DD

           <fileset dir="src">
 >              <include name="**/*.java"/>
 >              <exclude name="mike/TextIcon.java"/>
 >           </fileset>

I have not verified it, but isn't it due to the fact that the doc files
were not included. (Everything except the exclude is included when there
is no include statement. When there is an include, nothing is included
except for the files explicitly included.).
I will test it right away.