ant-user mailing list archives

From M <martin.sille...@prnewswire.co.uk>
Subject Re: calling tasks per directory?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:33:51 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:

> Sure is in some cases, but what surprises me here is that you cannot tell to

Not sure what "Sure is in some cases" is refering to?
It can be done?

> jsp compiler (or whatever converts .jsp to .java) which package the Java
> sources generated should belong to!!!

Hmmm I was supprised by this too.
I was more supprised it works like this.
I guess this is verging off topic though.
Maybe I need to ask this on the tomcat mailing list...

> And also, why foo/main_java.cpp would belong to the org.apache.jsp package?
> Since the source file location is not consistent with the package name, it
> will always be recompiled by <javac>!!!

I can set the package but as it's then going to be the same for every
file it doesn't help unless I do this per directory, oh no the same
problem :(

--
Regards,

Martin Sillence
PR Newswire

DL +44 (0)1865 78 5065
F  +44 (0)1865 78 5100
W  www.prnewswire.eu.com
Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of PR Newswire Europe. The e-mail
contents are intended only for addressee and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose
this communication and notify the sender.