ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Promoting EARs
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:16:54 GMT
Along with the other folks great advice, I'd highly recommend you use
XDoclet in conjunction with your EJB stuff.  For example, (and I'm only
using Session Beans, Entity Beans proved too painful for us), I
configure the deployment JNDI names custom per the site I'm building by
using an Ant property in an XDoclet tag.

XDoclet expands Ant properties in @tags, which is a very powerful feature.

FYI: I'm running XDoclet from CVS HEAD, its the only way to fly with it
right now.  Look for an official release in the near future.

	Erik