ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: taskdef class cannot be found
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 02:20:25 GMT
Michael Burke wrote:
> 5512 is my projects base directory (the directory where I'm starting ant
> and has build.xml). I jar'ed the file should the classname now point to
> ant/lib or is that unnecessary? Sorry for all the questions.

No offense whatsoever intended, but this is really a Java classpath
understanding issue, and really has nothing to do with Ant at this
point.  Classpaths can contain directories or JAR files.  Directories
denote the root of the package names.

If 5512 is your projects base directory, then use ".":
  <pathelement location="."/>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message