ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wolfgang Schulz" <Wolfgang.Sch...@dat.de>
Subject Re: javadoc - documenting classes that are not inside a pack
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:07:05 GMT
Hello Stefan,

Am 2 Sep 2002, um 15:51 schrieb Stefan Bodewig (Stefan Bodewig
<ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>) zum Thema "Re: javadoc -
documenting classes t":

> You'll need Ant 1.5 which will allow you to use a nested <fileset>,
> with that you can specify the sourcefiles and exclude all that you
> don't need (or only include the files in the default package).

I tinkered around a bit and changed my target to

  <javadoc sourcepath="src"
    destdir="${dist.home}/docs/api"
    packagenames="mypackage.*"
    sourcefiles="src/*.java"
    classpath="${catalina.home}/common/lib/servlet.jar">
  </javadoc>

and voila, this works! The problem seems to be the classpath-
specification and the sourcefiles-attribute of the former version (the
latter one was "src/*" instead of "src/*.java").

It looks like I can't use a refernce to specify the classpath, when I
use it in combination with the sorucefiles-attribute. This mostly ends
up in some unhandled exceptions.

Will Ant 1.5 fix this problem too?

Und wech,

Wolfgang Schulz