ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [Ant 1.4.1] Optional <propertyfile> task and "+" operation
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 08:28:28 GMT
<propertyfile> had a lot of issues prior to 1.5, or at least it was very
tough to make sense of the code and it did funky things.  I gutted and
refactored <propertyfile> a lot for the 1.5 codebase and added several
test cases to ensure that it is operating as expected.

Multiplying by 2?  I'm certain there is no code in there to multiply, so
that seems very odd.

Perhaps the locale problem would be fixed by using a pattern attribute
on your <entry>?

I'd recommend bumping up to 1.5 and seeing if that solves your problems
- and if you do happen to experience a bug with the zip feature report
it back to ant-dev.  It can't hurt to run a few builds with a new
version of Ant, can it?!  :)

	Erik