ant-user mailing list archives

From "Miguel Howard" <mig...@howards.org>
Subject Re: some ant tasks are more equal than others
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 00:42:04 GMT
did not know about/try ant-dev
will do.
Thanks

> --- mth <mth@mth.com> wrote:
>> I have only been using ant for a couple of weeks. I was unsuccessful
>> in locating this information in the mailing list archives.
>
> Did you try ant-dev? There should be lots and lots of hits there on
> this topic -- not only does it go back to nearly day-one of Ant, but it
> also recently had a revival that I think lasted for a couple of weeks
> (may have just been a couple of days that -seemed- like a couple of
> weeks :)
>
> In any case, (it sounds like) you'll be happy to know the "all" rather
> than the "nothing" side won (ie., all tasks can be children of
> <project>).
>
> Diane
>

> =====
> (holtdl@yahoo.com)

Miguel Howard                   miguel@howards.org
c/Peña Primera 11-13 esc dcha 6B
37002 Salamanca
España Spain
telefono casa 923 27 10 82 movil 650 52 54 58
To call from the US dial    9:00 am Pacific US   =
home 011 34 923 271 082    12:00 noon Eastern US =
cell 011 34 650 525 458     6:00 pm Spain