ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lawrence, Michael" <Michael.Lawre...@ca.com>
Subject Running Style Task on sub-directories?
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:30:37 GMT
Hello,

I have a question about the Style task.  My directory is as follows:

root

  -->  dir1

       -->  file.xml

  -->  dir2

       -->  file.xml

  -->  dir3

       -->  file.xml

I want to run the Style task on each of the file.xml files.  I want to
apply the same stylesheet to each of the XML files, and all of the XML
files have the same filename.  If I use the root directory as the
basedir property, it doesn't go into the dir1, dir2, etc.
sub-directories.  Here is the task that I tried:

extension=".xml" style="stylesheet.xsl"/>

Is there a way to do this?  BTW, the names of dir1, dir2, dir3, etc. are
not standard, so I can't call each directory separately.  Also, the
number of directories can change.

Thanks for the help.

-Mike