ant-user mailing list archives

From Jared Warren <war...@cs.queensu.ca>
Subject <java> not respecting output attrib?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:02:55 GMT
I've got a target running java like so:

<java classname="lego.Main" output="${output}/${case}">
</java>

And it all works as it should except that instead of redirecting the
System.out.println() outputs to the '${output}/${case}' file, it's printing
them to the screen. The really weird thing is that it *is* creating empty
files in the '${output}' directory with the correct name!

I've looked through both the -verbose and -debug output and I don't see any
mention of the output attribute. What else should I try? Or am I confused
about how this should work?

Thanks,
~ Jared Warren <warren@cs.queensu.ca>