ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: reverse glob mapper pattern?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:58:51 GMT
--- Jacob Kjome <hoju@visi.com> wrote:
> However, now I have a problem that if this is run and
> no * files exist, the "includes" attribute on the filesets inside
> <delete> ends up being empty like includes="".  When that happens, the
> fileset selects *all* files as part of the fileset so the entire
> project is deleted except for the default excludes.  That is extremely
> bad!

You'll need to break out the <delete> into a separate target, have it
depend on the <fileset>'ing/<pathconvert>'ing target, then 'if' on the
property that you'd be passing to 'includes' so that the target that does
the delete only runs if the property gets set. Of course, if all tasks
supported if/unless, you could just add an 'if' to the <delete> --
unfortunately that's not available just yet (hint,hint to DD to campaign
for his patch :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)