ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Task missing method ? Write an ant project to disk ?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:14:35 GMT
It strikes me that if you really want to work on an
IDE, there are open-source IDEs that can use core
and/or plugins developers.  The IDE I use and work on
is Jext at http://www.jext.org .  There are probably
bug fixes and feature additions you could tackle at
any given time.  Jext has a good reputation as well.
It has been mentioned on java.sun.com and has been a
featured project on www.sourceforge.net .  If you
subscribe to its mailing list and post looking for
something to do, you may find something quickly.
Actually we are due for a major rewrite eventually
although you probably don't want to wait that long for
a job.  ;)

One more benefit of working on Jext for you might be
that the lead developer of Jext, Romain Guy, is French
as well.

-Matt