ant-user mailing list archives

From amol desai <amolsde...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Starting server
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 04:25:02 GMT
Hi George,

  Thanks for the reply. The batch file includes the
following :
java -classpath
%AS_POINTBASE%\server\lib\pbserver42RE.jar
com.pointbase.net.netServer /port:9092.

 There is a no option of running it as background
process on windows in the syntax.Hence it keeps on
listening to the mentioned port.

Any help in making the server runas a background
process will be appreciated

Thanks,

-Amol