ant-user mailing list archives

From M Damon Hill <hwgwl...@yahoo.com>
Subject <XSLT>, Ant 1.5 and a proxy server
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:47:54 GMT

All bad combinations, I admit, but here is the situation.

I am trying to use the <xslt> task with Ant 1.5 and unfortunately I have to connect
through a proxy server

to get to the internet. In the XSL document I am using for my transformation, it binds using
the typical xsl

and xalan sites. However, I get a connection failure becuase of the proxy when I try to execute
my target.

Here is the header of the XSL document:

<xsl:transform version="1.0"
  xmlns:xalan="http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt">

Here is the target I am trying to execute with xslt:

<!-- install the deployed EAR file (XMLConfig) -->

<target name="install_app_xmlconfig" depends="dist">
  <echo message="Installing EAR file"/>
  <xslt in="${dist}/xml/ear/application.xml"
        out="${src}/xmlconfig/import-turbo-app.xml"
        style="${src}/xmlconfig/EARXMLConfig.xsl">
   </xslt>
 </target>

Question is, does the xslt target support connection through a proxy? Or is there another
approach

I am just overlooking.

Thanks in advance.

M Damon Hill

Integrator : TURBO/Jets

Valtech Technoloies, Inc.

"Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but

an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones

is a house." - Henri Poincare