ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: <foreach> & <propertycopy> (was 'RE: Automated source config model?')
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:38:22 GMT
--- Matt Lyon <> wrote:
> That rocks! Thanks for the help. If I use your second suggestion in
> conjunction with my original "checkout-dirs" target (sans the nested
> <param> you suggested, which also works!) I get exactly the
> functionality I was looking for. I'm still a little puzzled as to why I
> needed the nested <param> element to pass ${comptag} to checkout-dir
> target explicitly in scenario 1, but since I have something that works
> now, I won't bother banging my head against that one right now. Thanks
> again...

When I fix the two typo's you had in your listing, this is what I get
(changed the <cvs> stuff to just echo out the 'co' command line):
  command="co -P -r V1_0_6_183 starman/src/com/stargus/platform"

  command="co -P -r V1_0_6_183 starman/src/com/stargus/web"

  command="co -P -r V1_0_6_183 starman/src/web"

  command="co -P -r V1_0_7_184 starman/src/com/stargus/platform/content"

That's what you wanted, right?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>