ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: some ant tasks are more equal than others
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 00:34:51 GMT
--- mth <mth@mth.com> wrote:
> I have only been using ant for a couple of weeks. I was unsuccessful in
> locating this information in the mailing list archives.

Did you try ant-dev? There should be lots and lots of hits there on this
topic -- not only does it go back to nearly day-one of Ant, but it also
recently had a revival that I think lasted for a couple of weeks (may have
just been a couple of days that -seemed- like a couple of weeks :)

In any case, (it sounds like) you'll be happy to know the "all" rather
than the "nothing" side won (ie., all tasks can be children of <project>).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)