ant-user mailing list archives

From r abiram <abir...@yahoo.com>
Subject Websphere4.0 Server Deploy With ANT
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 04:45:36 GMT
Hi all ,

Thanks for the response

I think this posting will be  help full for all ant
user working on Websphere since the ANT doccument
itself does not talk much about Websphere

They always have better Docs for Weblogic & other
Application Server

If U want to work on Websphere Server Deploy Download
the PDF from
"http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/pubs/pdfs/redbooks/sg246134.pdf"

I have some issues with the PDF as I gone through the
ANT portion in Chapter9

1) The Author (page 236)  have used <jar> element for
EJB jar but for in the PDF , but Author must have used

<ejbjar> & <websphere> element to do the ejb jar task
rather than doing through <jar> task

2)  in page 236 The have not metioned about
${global.temp.dir} which directory this property
points

They have used <jar> element for EJB jar but for in
the PDF , but Author must have used

<ejbjar> & <websphere> element to do the ejb jar task
rather than doing through <jar> task

If some have already explored the server Dploy please
let me know I have few issues We can share our views
for quick Solutions

Bye:
R.Abiarm