ant-user mailing list archives

From "chayim kirshen" <cha...@somanetworks.com>
Subject Task Wierdness
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:18:01 GMT
Please help me.  I've been racking my brain all day for this one and it
just won't go away.

I've got a build file that does <ant dir="src/foo"> repeatedly, the
build.xml in "src/foo" needs to set all sorts of properties as
"../../xxxx".  Which also works.
But if I run buildfile a to call buildfile b my build breaks.  If I call
build b directly everything works.  It looks as if (ant -debug helped
here) the directory doesn't actually change when you do an ant dir, ant
yet I'm doing ant antfile all over the place and that works.  If it
helps I've got ant 1.5 (I'm testing beta1 now).

Thanks!

--
-- chayim