ant-user mailing list archives

From detlef.bren...@canoo.com
Subject Re: how to use a new task
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:45:13 GMT
you probably forgot to define a method named setSpawn(Object x) in your java class.

detlef
Quoting Rosmon_Sidhik@i2.com:

> Hi all,
> I got this JavaInputTask.java file
> adding the spawn attribute to the java task.
> I compiled it and placed it in the lib directory with the proper
> directory
> structure
> and added the lib direrctory to the environment classpath and path.
> But when i use the attribute with the java task it says
>

> file:D:/testbldgjag/jagbuild/cxbuild.xml:366: The <java> task doesn't
> support the "spawn" attribute.
>         at

org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.setAttribute(IntrospectionHelper.java:422)
>         at
> org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configure(ProjectHelper.java:306)
>         at

org.apache.tools.ant.RuntimeConfigurable.maybeConfigure(RuntimeConfigurable.java:233)
>         at

org.apache.tools.ant.RuntimeConfigurable.maybeConfigure(RuntimeConfigurable.java:202)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.maybeConfigure(Task.java:257)
>         at

org.apache.tools.ant.RuntimeConfigurable.maybeConfigure(RuntimeConfigurable.java:251)