ant-user mailing list archives

From h...@visi.com
Subject Re: iteration question...
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:27:10 GMT
Hi Matt,

I just found it under the <javadoc> task documentation.  There is a description
near the top of the page and an example provided at the bottom.  I solved my
problem using....

<packageset dir="${src.dir}" defaultexcludes="yes" >
    <include name="org/enhydra/barracuda/**" />
    <exclude name="org/enhydra/barracuda/contrib/**/webapp/**" />
</packageset>

I was able to remove "packagenames", "excludepackagenames", and "sourcepath"
attributes of the javadoc task and replace it with this single nested
<packageset>.  Thanks go to Stefan for pointing out the existence of <packageset>!

Jake