ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kervin, Stephen" <Stephen_Ker...@jdedwards.com>
Subject RE: Telnet Verbose
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:35:50 GMT
more or less, yes. I gather its scanning incoming text for the keyword in
the read, but it should output everything it scans so progress can be
tracked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Boucart_Nick@emc.com [mailto:Boucart_Nick@emc.com]
Sent: 23 September 2002 11:27
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Telnet Verbose

Hi,

I have the same troubles: my remote ant-script generates output that I only
see when the remote ant session is done. Then, all logging scrolls along, so
no progress when it is running. I also see that the java process of the
local ant I'm running takes 100% cpu when telnetting. Do you see that
behavour also?

Regards,
Nick.