ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Batch filtering using properties?
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:01:06 GMT
Hi Martin,

I simply want to have a properties file containing properties and
values. For ex:

my.properties1 = value1
my.properties2 = value2
[...]

Then I would like my build.xml to read that and create as many filters
as there are properties in the file (with same name and same value). BUT
the values the properties values could be overwritten by the user let's
say by using -Dmy.properties1=newvalue1 on the command line.

Nothing fancy, no GUI, etc.

Thanks
-Vincent

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: 19 September 2002 00:13
To: vmassol@octo.com; ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Batch filtering using properties?

Hello Vincent

Could you provide the build.xml you are using for my.properties
Assuming you are using build.xml why not have a Java Dialog modify the
myproperty of build.xml beforehand??
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Laconia Data Systems (LDS) is proprietary to the company. It
is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. LDS does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the
sender unless clearly stated as being that of LDS.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient.
Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached
you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.
LDS can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.