ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject Batch filtering using properties?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:44:35 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to perform batch filtering by adding a whole set of properties
as filter tokens.

My Ant properties all start with a given prefix.

I would like something like the Filter task but instead of a file, I
would need a regexp (or simply a startsWith). For each matching
property, it would add a filter with the name of the property and the
value of the property.

I can easily write some ant tasks for that but I wanted to make sure I'm
not missing anything and whether it is not already possible to do this
without resorting to a custom task.

Thanks
-Vincent