ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yann FEYZEAU" <yann.feyz...@cegedim.fr>
Subject <uptodate> and <mapper>
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:30:08 GMT
Hi all,

I've read some thread about similar subjects but not found the exact answer : I want to use
<uptodate> with a fileset target. Actually these are classes copied in a WEB-INF/classes
directory. I know that <copy> does an update by default, but I also want to define a
property when some classes have changed so as to trigger a deploy (in weblogic app server)
for the concerned webapp if and only if one of its classes have changed.

I've tried :
1)
  <uptodate property="myWebappExpanded.isUpToDate">
      <srcfiles dir= "${src.dir}">
                <patternset refid="common.servletclasses.fileset"/>
                <patternset refid="mywebapp.servletclasses.fileset"/>
   </srcfiles>
   <mapper type="glob" from="*.class" to="mypath\mywebapp\WEB-INF\classes\*.class"/>
  </uptodate>

2)
I know that there are problems with file separator so I also tried with ${file.separator}
instead \ or /

3)
<uptodate ...>
 <mapper type="identity" to="mypath\mywebapp\WEB-INF\classes"/>
 </uptodate>

4)
<uptodate ...>
 <mapper type="identity" to="mypath\mywebapp\WEB-INF\classes\*"/>
 </uptodate>

but actually I think to="" is ignored with identity...

Did I miss something or is a targetfileset attribute planned ?

Regards,

Yann