ant-user mailing list archives

From "Catalin Rotaru" <cat...@zappmobile.ro>
Subject FileSets for files with different directory tree roots
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 20:08:43 GMT
    I would like to group together for processing files that do not have the
same directory tree roots (otherwise I would just use a FileSet). Is there a
way to do that?

    More to the point, my Jave source files are split into:
./src
../common/src

    The operations I need to do on them are:
javac
copy (**/*.properties to ${build.home)

    For Javac I get away using the nested element <src /> and building a
<path /> from my two dirs. But for copy, the only way it works is by
creating two filesets right there. This is rather unelegant, if I add a new
source dir I will have to go and modify everywhere where I used the two
existing ones.

    I do know about dirsets, but how can I get a fileset from a dirset?!

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
    Cata