ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aviv Eliezer" <>
Subject classpath refid in Junit task does not work with Ant 1.5?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:38:53 GMT

Using Ant version 1.5.
I'm having problem with the JUnit task. It seems that it ignores a nested

I have a case like this:
<junit printsummary="yes">
      <classpath refid="compile.classpath"/>
      <formatter type="plain"/>
      <test name="com.isbn.tests.WebTest"/>

However, when I run ant with -verbose, I see the invocation of
JUnitTestRunner class, but
the classpath does not contain the value specified in test.classpath.
Because of that my tests fail with ClassNotFound exception.
Does this sound familiar to anyone?

PS- I've also tried to implicitly set a <classpath> tag, but it didn't work
as Ant ignored it.
Please help!