ant-user mailing list archives

From "Klara Ward" <kl...@appeal.se>
Subject using the ftp task in ant via java not working
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:13:04 GMT
I tried to run an ant script from java that uses the ftp task and I got:
BuildException: file:k:/rockit/qa/AutomationFramework/tests/install/install.xml:16: Could
not create task or type of type: ftp.

when I use ant outside java with the same ant-file it works fine.
I had to have NetComponents.jar in my CLASSPATH to get this to work,
I tried putting in ANT_HOME/lib to get ant through java to work, but that didn't help.

Do I have to set the CLASSPATH some other way when running it with java?

I use ant1.5.1b

Klara