ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Christmann" <p...@priorartisans.com>
Subject RE: JUnit task doesn't support showoutput
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:38:04 GMT
I'm using <junit> task from Ant 1.5 release (Win2000 box) with the
showoutput attribute with no problems:

    <junit printsummary="true"
             showoutput="${junit.showoutput}"
          errorProperty="junit.failed"
        failureProperty="junit.failed"
                    dir="${unittest.classes.dir}"
                   fork="yes">

I toggle the property ${junit.showoutput} in a properties file between
"true" and "false", and both settings work as expected.

junit.showoutput=false (or true)

So, as someone recently said on this list -- its sort of an unsatisfying
answer when someone says "it works for me", but "It works for me".

PC