ant-user mailing list archives

From "Damon Hill" <Damon.H...@wnco.com>
Subject Re: JUnit and the GUI interface
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:55:42 GMT
Thanks. I already knew this and was just curious if the <junit> task had
a particular
function in it to do this without having to call the <java> task.

cheers,

M Damon Hill
Integrator : TURBO/Jets
Valtech Technoloies, Inc.
"Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but
an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones
is a house." - Henri Poincare

>>> jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com 08/12/02 07:24AM >>>
Look at the <java> task.  You can launch JUnit's GUI clients from Ant
using it.

Damon Hill wrote:
> When I mean the "external running of the JUnit GUI Client, I am
> referring to the command on www.junit.org
> junit.swingui.TestRunner. It brings up a GUI client, allows you to
> select a class and then run that particular
> test class.
>
> does this make a little more sense?
>
> thanks,
>
> M Damon Hill
> Integrator : TURBO/Jets
> Valtech Technoloies, Inc.
> "Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but
> an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones
> is a house." - Henri Poincare

> Damon:
>
> could you clarify what you mean by
> "external running of the Junit GUI Client"??
> Thanks,
>

> Martin Gainty

> Disclaimer and confidentiality note
>
> Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the
official
> business of Laconia Data Systems (LDS) is proprietary to the company.
It