ant-user mailing list archives

From "Damon Hill" <Damon.H...@wnco.com>
Subject Re: JUnit and the GUI interface
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:19:48 GMT
When I mean the "external running of the JUnit GUI Client, I am
referring to the command on www.junit.org
junit.swingui.TestRunner. It brings up a GUI client, allows you to
select a class and then run that particular
test class.

does this make a little more sense?

thanks,

M Damon Hill
Integrator : TURBO/Jets
Valtech Technoloies, Inc.
"Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but
an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones
is a house." - Henri Poincare

>>> mgainty@hotmail.com 08/10/02 01:29PM >>>

Damon:

could you clarify what you mean by
"external running of the Junit GUI Client"??
Thanks,

Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Laconia Data Systems (LDS) is proprietary to the company. It
is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. LDS does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the
sender unless clearly stated as being that of LDS.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient.
Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached
you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.

LDS can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.