ant-user mailing list archives

From "Damon Hill" <Damon.H...@wnco.com>
Subject RE: <move> task hangs my ant process
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:59:53 GMT
sorry, forgot about the quick and expansive reaches of e-mail :-)

i would have thought that as well, however, i execute the target alone
by
itself and it still hangs the application. When I say "by it self",
nothing is accessing
the files trying to be moved when I attempt the move itself.

:-(

M Damon Hill
Integrator : TURBO/Jets
Valtech Technoloies, Inc.
"Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but
an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones
is a house." - Henri Poincare

>>> Tibor.Strausz@tridion.com 08/07/02 07:56AM >>>
> Morning.
here its good afternoon ;-)

can't it be that the file you want to move are locked (i have this
problem
my dll get locked after i unregister them)

tibi