ant-user mailing list archives

From "Damon Hill" <Damon.H...@wnco.com>
Subject <move> task hangs my ant process
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:47:50 GMT
Morning.

I have a particular problem on a project where we create the specific
JAR files for
each of our subprojects (approximately 20 of them) in directories in
the particular package
of the subproject. However, we then want to move them to a centralized
project location
for building the EAR file later.

The problem arises when we execute our <move> task. It works fine on
the FIRST move,
however, when we continue to the next subproject, the ant execution
errors out with an
java.lang.ioexception and states "Resource Temporarily Unavailable."

I know this is in the move task because we can perform EVERY other
aspect of our project
(clean, compile, jar, war, ejbjar) successfully, but it ALWAYS without
failure errors out at
this particular point.

Anyone experienced this before??? If so, any solutions???

thanks,

M Damon Hill
Integrator : TURBO/Jets
Valtech Technoloies, Inc.
"Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but
an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones
is a house." - Henri Poincare