ant-user mailing list archives

From Ying Wang <yingw...@hawaii.edu>
Subject RE: jsp precompile with weblogic5.1 and ant1.4
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:06:57 GMT
I already make the precompile work!
My experience is make the weblogic.jspc has the same version with the
weblogic server pack.
Weblogic will check a time stamp in generated java file :

 if (sci.isResourceStale("/Detailed.jsp", 1027112150000L, "5.1.0
Service Pack 10 07/25/2001 15:17:35 #126882 - 128 bit domestic version"))
return true;

If it is update than the jsp files, then weblogic will recognize it!

When you set in web.xml

<context-param>
		<param-name>weblogic.jsp.precompile</param-name>
		<param-value>true</param-value>
	</context-param>

weblogic classloader will load the precompiled classes at deploy time.

Ying Wang