ant-user mailing list archives

From atit_m_v...@bankone.com
Subject RE: stub generation
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:55:45 GMT

Thanks Michael,

I appreciate your help.  However, I would like to know if it is possible to
find out what Websphere application developer does to generate stubs.
Once, I know this I would be able to simulate those things using Ant.

It seemed that in our project Websphere created a container directory and
put some stubs in there.  It also created an ibm directory and put some
wrapper stubs there.  Is there a specific task which can be created or
better yet already in existence that I can use to do exactly the same
things that WSAD does and may be use the same jdk that it uses.  So I would
be able to simulate exactly how WSAD generated our EAR.

I will appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Atit.

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.