ant-user mailing list archives

From atit_m_v...@bankone.com
Subject A novice question
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:19:34 GMT
Hello all,

I am a novice with Ant, so this might be a very basic question.  Can anyone
tell me how to use a class i.e. to call a class in any of ant's task.  The
task that I am using is rmic and I want to call WSAD (Websphere Application
Developer's) rmic classes so I can generate stubs on my ejbs the same way
WSAD does it.

I will really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Atit.

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.