ant-user mailing list archives

From hauke.stam...@mobilcom.de
Subject an apology
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:18:21 GMT
Hi @all!

I want to apologize for bombing the mailing list with "out of office"
replys three weeks ago.

I inserted the ant mailing list as an exception into my
        <Lous Notes> out of office <agent>
but hell,... it didn't work. I should have checked it up before leaving
for holidays.

I'm really sorry for this mess.

Greeting,
Hauke

PS: it's good to be back!

Hauke Stammer               Mobilcom Communicationstechnik GmbH
Software Entwickler         Buisness Unit Consumer
                                       Wollingstra├če 10
                                       24782 Buedelsdorf / Germany
contact information:
tel:                                   49-4331-692710
mail to:                             hauke.stammer@mobilcom.de