ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew L Van Renen" <avanr...@csc.com>
Subject Error putting a SourceSafe project name into a property
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 11:33:11 GMT
I have a problem with the vssget task when I try to put the project name
into a property (though it works fine if I hard-code it).

So this works:

                <vssget localPath="${build}"
                        vsspath="/$Creditor Claims"/>
but this:
                <property name="ssProject" location="/Creditor Claims"/>
                <vssget localPath="${build}"
                        vsspath="/${ssProject}"/>

fails with:

                Failed executing: ss Get "$D:\Creditor Claims

As you can see, Ant appears to be adding a drive indentifier to the
project name.

Is there any way to stop this?

Thanks,
Andrew