ant-user mailing list archives

Subject class not found error while using rmic
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 20:16:57 GMT

Can anyone please tell me why I am getting a class not found error when I
try to generate stub for one of the classes.

Here is the error:

     [rmic] RMI Compiling 1 class to C:\Projects\Don\Ant_build_automate\voraam_a
     [rmic] error: Class ejbdir/com/bankone/credit1/ecap/sf/ejbs/CapMaster.class
 not found.
     [rmic] 1 error

file:C:/Projects/Don/Ant_build_automate/voraam_antview/build.xml:102: Rmic faile
d; see the compiler error output for details.

I will appreciate any help I can get.

I am using the following rmic task to do this:

<rmic base="ejbdir"
              stubversion="-v1.3" classpath="${basePath};${basePath}/plugins/;

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message