ant-user mailing list archives

From atit_m_v...@bankone.com
Subject stub generation
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:02:23 GMT
I am trying to generate stubs for my project using Ant.  I believe I will
be using rmic tool to do that.  Currently, we are using WSAD(Websphere
application developer) for generating the stubs.  Is there a way I can use
Ant and do the same things that WSAD does by not running actual WSAD but
just using the rmic.jar or other files that WSAD might be using?

I will really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Atit.

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.