ant-user mailing list archives

From Eduardo Andrés Alfonso Sierra <ed_al...@hotmail.com>
Subject Doxygen Task
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:11:37 GMT
Hi!

I've been using the external task DoxygenTask in my projects.
I have used so far in linux systems and it worked properly but now I'm
trying to use it in a Windows 98 system and it doesn't works. When I simply
try to run the example included with the task, ant fails saying: "Build
Failed.   java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: doxygen conf.doxygen error=0".

I'm sure the DoxygenTask.jar file is in my classpath, also the build file
I'm trying to use is correct (it works pretty well in my linux system) and
everything else related to ant is working properly.

Can anybody help me??

Thanks.