ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Pellow" <nick.pel...@mindmatics.de>
Subject AW: Setting project name with a property?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 07:30:03 GMT

Good question. It is not an ant problem at all...

We are currently testing Cruise Control on our projects.
We have many projects in CVS, but Cruise Control really only likes to know
about one project. So we wrote a very generic wrapper build file that calls
into each seperate project. We then start cruise control for each project,
(with appropriate parameters for the project's dir). Problem is that
Cruise Control uses the current project name as the subject for the emails
it sends! So for each project, each email has the same project name, that
of the wrapper build file.

Cheers,
Nick