ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Solofnenko <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject RE: ANT on CD
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:55:12 GMT
Actually it is JBuilder 7.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexey Solofnenko
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 3:55 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: ANT on CD

It is called JBuilder 6.

- Alexey.

--
{ http://trelony.cjb.net/   } Alexey N. Solofnenko
{ http://www.inventigo.com/ } Inventigo LLC
Pleasant Hill, CA (GMT-8 usually)

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Kreider [mailto:bkreider@impactsci.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 3:47 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'

Actually it wouldn't be selling the software but selling the
distribution of it.  Much the same way Redhat sells the distribution of
Linux.  If you know of a product out there that has ant bundled into the
software that would also solve our problem.

Actually that is the way we got CVS.  Solaris 9 comes with a companion
CD that includes CVS so that covers us there.

If you know of something like that where ant is concerned I would love
to hear about it.

Brian