ant-user mailing list archives

From suu_q...@non.agilent.com
Subject RE: ANT on CD
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:43:54 GMT
Kevin

you beat me to it. I got similar idea for a response. Good laugh but sad to see all that $$$
drained dwn the $25,000 toilet.

Suu Quan
Configuration Management & Release Engineering
Agilent Technologies
Bldg 53, Post F4 (408)553-4338 (untill further notice)
Bldg 54, Post P4 (408)553-7155 (don't use)
 5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051
suu_quan@non.agilent.com