ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject Re: Altering directory structur when placing a file in a .war
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:59:19 GMT

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 12:57  PM, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> With my recent change, and I did this for this very reason actually,
> you can do this:
>
> 	<zipfileset file="/foo/filename.txt" prefix="WEB-INF/bar"/>

Would that also allow:

zipfileset dir="base" includes="resources/*" "prefix="*">

base
-resources
--org
---something.jpg
---else.jpg

to result in

base.jar
-org
--something.jpg
--else.jpg

something.jpg and else.jpg under org, not resources/org?

(I sent in a patch to not throw an error if a fileset's basedir does
not exist and a property is set.  Were this to be integrated, I would
be most happy.  Any chance of this for 1.5.1?)

Scott