ant-user mailing list archives

From "Agrawal, Rajeev" <Rajeev.Agra...@drkw.com>
Subject Running out of memory.
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:01:07 GMT
Hi

I have 2 questions:
1. I am using ant for compiling around 1500 java files. However, after
compiling a few files it says "The compiler has run out of memory." Can I
specify any options so that it goes through without running out of memory.
2. Some of the java files having the same name are in different packages.
However, when it compiles it says that the same class has already been
defined in the other package. Not sure what to do about that. Please note
that the same set of code compiles easily if I use standard java compiler or
I use Visual Age.

If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail disclaimer statement
and monitoring policy, please refer to http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender.