ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Shipley" ...@nomensa.com>
Subject style task - passing in the filename of the xml to the stylesheet as a param
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:05:22 GMT
When operating in batch mode on directories I would like to pass the
filename of the current xml file in to the stylesheet, as a parameter.

I am aware of the param element, but I don't know how to specify the
current filename.

My current solution has been to add the filename in by changing the
source in XSLTProcess to always add the parameter in; but I can't help
feeling this must be a common requirement, and that I must be missing
something...

Anyone care to shed any light on this?

--
Jonathan Shipley
Nomensa - The Human Centred Internet Consultancy